In this episode, host Nalin talks to Pavle Ilijasevic about marketing for Overtime that raised $9,968 USD on Kickstarter.
– [0:52] What Overtime is about and how they created it.
– [3:00] Investing time in gaming groups, and promoting the game nationally and internationally.
– [5:22] Using local playtests to collect emails and feedback
– [11:00] Sharing images of the playtests as social media marketing strategy.
– [13:00] Launch day: Facebook groups posting approach
– [16:15] Live campaign ads and “guerrilla marketing” strategy on live events.
– [20:00] What, in retrospect, could have improved the marketing strategy, to create a better engagement with possible audience members.
– [22:56] Why they didn’t invest a lot on ads throughout the campaign
– [26:54] The new game they’re working on
Thanks for listening to the Board Game Marketing Podcast!
For more information on how to market your game, be sure to check out the Meeple Marketing Blog.
You can also listen to the podcast here!
Don’t forget to subscribe, follow, or leave a review for the podcast!