In this episode, host Nalin talks with Dina Ramse about everything related to social media marketing strategies for board game creators.
From how to figure out what platforms work best for you, to the specific content you should be tailored for each one. How to be a part of conversations starting from scratch and what your goals should be regarding social media growth. Check it out!
- [1:29]: What Dina does as a community marketing specialist and the importance of knowing which platform works best for each brand and how to start building communities there.
- [06:24]: How the dynamic conversations happening on Twitter are great for board game creators and designers. Some insights on the content you can create for this platform and other actionable things you can learn to be a part of the conversations.
- [15:43]: It’s crucial to create constant updates during the pre-launch phase, getting the right time to each platform and not forgetting to post updates to your campaign page.
- [20:23]: One of your goals on your social media strategy is to get people to engage more with your content. For that, you can start by commenting on people’s relevant content. Engagement is one of the most important things for the algorithm, so you want that in order to get your content in front of more eyes and direct more people to your campaign page or to sign up for your newsletter.
- [24:51]: The challenges you face when hitting different follower amount goals.
- [27:17]: The importance of creating specific content for each platform so you can get the most out of each algorithm.
- [33:38]: How first-time creators should go about starting in social media and creating the first strategy.
- [37:19]: What your main goals should be on your social media strategy, and how you should be adjusting them depending on how you grow.
- [39:25]: How Dina helps creators figure out the best social media strategy for them and how you can get in touch with her.
Thanks for listening to the Board Game Marketing Podcast!
Social media marketing with Dina on Stuffbybez
Social media photography with Dina on Stuffbybez
For more information on how to market your game, be sure to check out the Meeple Marketing Blog.